Area AGM: Saturday 6 February 2021
Venue: Zoom Online Meeting (to attend
you need to email your name, membership number and
AGM@kentramblers.org.uk by 31 January so that you
can be sent a link to join the meeting)
1. Welcome and Introduction –
Robert Campbell, Area Chairman
2. To approve Minutes of the 36th AGM
held on 1 February 2020 (see panel on left)
3. To receive the Annual Report
4. To receive and approve the Annual
Accounts and Treasurerís Report for the year ended 30
5. To consider any motions of which due
notice has been given (none received)
6. To elect the Honorary Officers and
other Members of the Area Council:
Vice Chairmen (2)
|Representatives of individual
members (max 5)
Representatives of Affiliated
Clubs (max 5)
Voting: Please remember to bring your
membership card with you. Nominations for elections may
be sent to the Secretary until 30 January 2021.
Note: The Area Council consists of the
Honorary Officers and Members above, representatives
from each local Group (appointed by the local Group
Committee) and co-opted members including post holders
appointed by Area Council.
7. To appoint two delegates to the
Ramblersí General Council on 17 April 2021 to be held
8. To appoint an Independent Examiner
9. Presentation by Ramblers Walking
10. Updates on current issues
a. "Lost Ways"
Project with Colin Sefton
b. "Named Walks"
Project with Robert Peel
c. "Coastal Access"
with Ian Wild
11. Open Forum/Questions